TJ Awards 2014
Now in their ninth year the TJ Awards are widely recognised as the most prestigious in the L&D community and attracted entries from over 120 different organisations last year. They encourage and recognise best practice in organisational learning and development and support all those trying to improve their internal programmes for organisational benefit.
The closing date for entries is Friday 4th July 2014 and applying is free however for £95 plus VAT you can receive feedback from the judges. TJ will be running its popular Awards' Masterclasses in the lead up to the closing date and these events run from 9.30 to 14.30, include lunch and cost £190 plus VAT, but as part of the fee you receive one free feedback report on an entry submitted this year. Click on the links below to view more and book a place - places are limited so don't delay in securing your place.
- TJ Awards Masterclass - 2nd April, London
- TJ Awards Masterclass - 15th May, London Now fully booked
- TJ Awards Masterclass - 25th June, London
If you intend to enter the leadership competitive category ‘Transforming the quality of leadership’ on 16th May is a must-attend event. Led by the TJ Awards’ leadership category judges Larry Reynolds and David Robertson the day will be mix of discussion and interviews exploring the following areas:
- The eight principles at the heart of leading edge leadership development
- What previous winners have done to apply them
- What the judges think makes an outstanding leadership development programme
You can find out more here where you can also book a place. This workshop has slightly different timings starting at 9.30 and finishing at 16.30 and the cost is £250 plus VAT.
The winners will be announced at a fabulous Gala Dinner at the Brewery, London on Wednesday 26th November. There will be 17 awards presented on the night; 16 category winners plus a People's Award when the L&D Community will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite entry from the shortlist announced in September. Watch out for more news on this exciting new award in the coming months.
If you are interested in sponsoring an award or have any questions related to the awards generally contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01353 865340 and a member of the TJ Awards team will be on hand to answer your questions.
How to apply for the TJ Awards 2014
There are some changes to the awards this year so take time to read the Guide to entering carefully to ensure you submit the correct application in the correct category. The TJ Team is on hand to answer any questions at email@example.com or on 01353 865340.
The closing date for entries is Friday 4th July and successful shortlisted candidates will be informed by 1st September. To apply please complete the correct form, one form for each application and email as a Microsoft Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on 4th July.
The winners will be announced at the Gala Dinner on Wednesday 26th November at the Brewery, London - so please mark the date in your diary.
Important points to remember when applying
- Please read our full Terms and Conditions of entry
- Applicants can enter the same initiative into a maximum of three categories
- A separate application must be submitted for each entry.
- Please ensure you complete the correct form for the category
- All application forms can be downloaded on the links below
- To help with your submission, please see our Judging Criteria
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates must be attended and the dates can be viewed here
The 2014 categories are:
In November 2013 the lucky winners received their prizes at a fantastic Gala Dinner in London applauded by an audience of nearly 600. You can read more about the awards and the 2013 winners by downloading a copy of the TJ Awards supplement here