The TJ Podcast: April 2021
Jon, Jo and Kate tuck into a few stories and content pieces from the last two or three weeks, and TJ's editor-in-chief signs off with an exit interview.
- This Is The Future Of Work For Women
- Mental health transparency at the top is the key to workplace wellbeing
- How to use data storytelling in L&D
- How to change the behaviour of your people: The end becomes the beginning
- The last laugh: Big Brother is watching
- McKinsey's Women in the Workplace report 2020
Stories from Moodle and elsewhere, in today's round up.
Degreed's Conor Gilligan interviews Daniel Okin from the Cabinet Office.
Sarah Cook and Steve Macaulay provide the steps for a successful mentoring programme.
Trevor Wheatly discusses how 360° profiling can turn routine appraisals into practical assessments of performance based on the behaviours that matter in business.
New research reveals that the majority of parents want more alternatives to university for their children.
L&D experts from LinkedIn, Coca-Cola and Capital One International are set to share their expertise at the renowned World of Learning Conference.