The TJ Podcast: April 2021
Jon, Jo and Kate tuck into a few stories and content pieces from the last two or three weeks, and TJ's editor-in-chief signs off with an exit interview.
- This Is The Future Of Work For Women
- Mental health transparency at the top is the key to workplace wellbeing
- How to use data storytelling in L&D
- How to change the behaviour of your people: The end becomes the beginning
- The last laugh: Big Brother is watching
- McKinsey's Women in the Workplace report 2020
James McLeod on why adaptability should replace expertise at work.
Becs Roycroft identifies three simple ways to keep your skills strategy on track.
Organisations are adjusting to a new, post-pandemic normal, and that includes training procedures. Matt Hugg explores the new processes that are emerging.
Trevor Wheatly discusses how 360° profiling can turn routine appraisals into practical assessments of performance based on the behaviours that matter in business.
New research reveals that the majority of parents want more alternatives to university for their children.
Craig Weiss just unveiled FindAnLMS.com, a new tool that will make it faster and easier to match up companies with the right learning systems...