The TJ Awards 2016 are now open for entries and remain a sure way of benchmarking L&D performance
The TJ Awards 2016 have opened for entries today and L&D practitioners and departments are encouraged to make an application this year in our to showcase and benchmark their best work in organisational learning and development.
The awards are easy and free to enter and this year the application process moves online making the process much easier for those applying to make and amend their entries. The closing date is 8th June so those intending to make an application should start their planning now.
TJ’s editor and awards’ judge says: “This is the 11th year of the TJ Awards and the application process moves online streamlining the entry, judging and post judging activity considerably – making the process easier for everyone involved.
“Learning and development practitioners should make an entry for three important reasons: to benchmark their best work against that of others in the industry, to reward and recognise the hard work of L&D departments and to show the impact learning and development has on organisations.”
Categories and criteria remain unchanged 16 category awards and one Special Achievement award will be presented at the Gala Dinner which is being held in November at a central London venue which will be confirmed shortly.
1. Best public sector programme
2. Best not for profit programme
3. Best private/commercial programme
4. Best training partnership
5. Best use of technology in learning
6. Best coaching/mentoring programme
7. Best change management programme
8. Best leadership development programme
9. Best sales programme
10. Best customer service programme
11. Best apprenticeship programme
12. Best operational programme
13. Best organisational development programme
14. Supplier of the year
15. L&D team of the year
16. L&D professional of the year
To apply visit www.trainingjournalawards.com