As the TJ Awards enter their 14th year they launch a new category to recognise L&D’s contribution to engagement.
The TJ Awards open on 4 March and with a closing date of 12 June there is plenty of time to submit an entry (one more). With entering still being completely free, and the option to enter one programme into three different categories your chance of becoming a finalist has never been better.
This year we have an exciting new category – Best Engagement Programme – and TJ looks forward to receiving many applications into this new group.
The 2019 categories
- Best Apprenticeship Programme
- Best Coaching/Mentoring Programme
- Best Customer Experience Programme
- Best Diversity & Inclusion Programme
- Best Leadership Development Programme
- Best Engagement Programme – NEW FOR 2019
- Best Commercial Programme
- Best Public Service/ Not-for-Profit Programme
- Best Talent Development Programme
- Best Training Partnership
- Best Use of Technology in Learning
- L&D Professional of the Year
- L&D Team of the Year
- TJ Special Achievement Award
Key information for those applying:
- Entering the awards is free of charge.
- The same initiative can be entered into a maximum of three categories.
- The nominated programmes should have been run between January 2018 and June 2019.
- Entries from outside the UK can be accepted but permission must be sought in advance.
- Entries can only be submitted online and no accompanying evidence can be included.
- Those shortlisted must attend interview between 9 and 20 September.
Questions can be answered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.trainingjournalawards.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7593 5677 and join the conversation #TJA19