TJwow webinar recording February 2017 - webinar technology for conversation-led learning
Recording of the TJ discussion webinar from February 2017 about using webinar technology for conversation-led learning. A different format from the normal #TJwow webinars as this was an adaptation of the Online Educa Berlin speaking session.
February 23rd 10am UK time
Online Educa Berlin presentation about Webinar Technology for Conversation-led Learning
Not everyone can make it to a conference, including Online Educa Berlin (OEB).
TJ's Deputy Editor Jo Cook delivered an online version of her interactive presentation from #OEB16.
At the opening of the session attendees where asked what they wanted to focus on in a conversation about webinar technology.
Do you recognise some of the challenges yourself?
- Very early days for us and trying to find the best tech that works for us
- Exploring the best tech available.. for my organisation
- Platform and how we would use it in line with our brand and USP
- I use GoTo Webinar or Zoom quite often, but usually with small groups. Just here for ideas
- Breakout rooms have been a big diasappointement. I won't mention product names!
- Getting the interaction balance right. Too much and it can get distracting, too little and it can feel like a big blank wall for the presenter.
Should you attend the next #TJwow webinar?
This is just some of the chat window feedback at the end of this session:
Wow wee - what a session
Thanks for another great webinar
Really enjoy your style
Wow wee - what a session...
TJ’s editor selects news, views and research from the world of HR, talent and learning.
Roger Hamilton argues that entrepreneurship should be taught to all young people in their formal education
In another article on supporting wellbeing at work Cass Coulston and Ricardo Twumasi examine neurodiversity
Anthony Santa Maria on how personalised learning builds future-ready workforces
Learning Pool, global provider of e-learning solutions, is thrilled for its colleagues, Stefan Eger and Ronnie Wilson-Miller who both achieved wins at the Learning Technologies Awards 2021
For the second year, Learning Pool, the global provider of e-learning solutions, has been selected as a Strategic Leader on the Fosway 9-Grid™ for Digital Learning 2022