TJwow webinar recording February 2017 - webinar technology for conversation-led learning
Recording of the TJ discussion webinar from February 2017 about using webinar technology for conversation-led learning. A different format from the normal #TJwow webinars as this was an adaptation of the Online Educa Berlin speaking session.
February 23rd 10am UK time
Online Educa Berlin presentation about Webinar Technology for Conversation-led Learning
Not everyone can make it to a conference, including Online Educa Berlin (OEB).
TJ's Deputy Editor Jo Cook delivered an online version of her interactive presentation from #OEB16.
At the opening of the session attendees where asked what they wanted to focus on in a conversation about webinar technology.
Do you recognise some of the challenges yourself?
- Very early days for us and trying to find the best tech that works for us
- Exploring the best tech available.. for my organisation
- Platform and how we would use it in line with our brand and USP
- I use GoTo Webinar or Zoom quite often, but usually with small groups. Just here for ideas
- Breakout rooms have been a big diasappointement. I won't mention product names!
- Getting the interaction balance right. Too much and it can get distracting, too little and it can feel like a big blank wall for the presenter.
Should you attend the next #TJwow webinar?
This is just some of the chat window feedback at the end of this session:
Wow wee - what a session
Thanks for another great webinar
Really enjoy your style
Wow wee - what a session...
This week’s news and research from around the world compiled by the TJ editor
Rashim Mogha on why mentoring must adapt to the digital workplace
The skills crisis is here for the forseeable future and to thrive, says Paul Geddes we all have to change our mindset
Learning Pool, global provider of e-learning solutions, is thrilled for its colleagues, Stefan Eger and Ronnie Wilson-Miller who both achieved wins at the Learning Technologies Awards 2021
Kate Pasterfield of Sponge UK urges L&D not to get stuck in the present.
The Charity Learning Consortium has announced the winners of the annual Charity Learning Awards, revealing stories of amazing dedication, innovation and collaboration on the road to eLearning...