TJwow webinar recording February 2017 - webinar technology for conversation-led learning
Recording of the TJ discussion webinar from February 2017 about using webinar technology for conversation-led learning. A different format from the normal #TJwow webinars as this was an adaptation of the Online Educa Berlin speaking session.
February 23rd 10am UK time
Online Educa Berlin presentation about Webinar Technology for Conversation-led Learning
Not everyone can make it to a conference, including Online Educa Berlin (OEB).
TJ's Deputy Editor Jo Cook delivered an online version of her interactive presentation from #OEB16.
At the opening of the session attendees where asked what they wanted to focus on in a conversation about webinar technology.
Do you recognise some of the challenges yourself?
- Very early days for us and trying to find the best tech that works for us
- Exploring the best tech available.. for my organisation
- Platform and how we would use it in line with our brand and USP
- I use GoTo Webinar or Zoom quite often, but usually with small groups. Just here for ideas
- Breakout rooms have been a big diasappointement. I won't mention product names!
- Getting the interaction balance right. Too much and it can get distracting, too little and it can feel like a big blank wall for the presenter.
Should you attend the next #TJwow webinar?
This is just some of the chat window feedback at the end of this session:
Wow wee - what a session
Thanks for another great webinar
Really enjoy your style
Wow wee - what a session...
Get inspired by these quickfire presentations from L&D practitioners!
Trainers can demonstrate value by learning from higher education, says Peter Eyre.
Extra! Extra! time for a newsflash. Apprenticeships, chatbots and more.
Vincent Belliveau, Senior Vice President & General Manager EMEA at Cornerstone OnDemand, explores the benefits of internal recruitment
L&D experts from LinkedIn, Coca-Cola and Capital One International are set to share their expertise at the renowned World of Learning Conference....