TJwow webinar recording February 2017 - webinar technology for conversation-led learning
Recording of the TJ discussion webinar from February 2017 about using webinar technology for conversation-led learning. A different format from the normal #TJwow webinars as this was an adaptation of the Online Educa Berlin speaking session.
February 23rd 10am UK time
Online Educa Berlin presentation about Webinar Technology for Conversation-led Learning
Not everyone can make it to a conference, including Online Educa Berlin (OEB).
TJ's Deputy Editor Jo Cook delivered an online version of her interactive presentation from #OEB16.
At the opening of the session attendees where asked what they wanted to focus on in a conversation about webinar technology.
Do you recognise some of the challenges yourself?
- Very early days for us and trying to find the best tech that works for us
- Exploring the best tech available.. for my organisation
- Platform and how we would use it in line with our brand and USP
- I use GoTo Webinar or Zoom quite often, but usually with small groups. Just here for ideas
- Breakout rooms have been a big diasappointement. I won't mention product names!
- Getting the interaction balance right. Too much and it can get distracting, too little and it can feel like a big blank wall for the presenter.
Should you attend the next #TJwow webinar?
This is just some of the chat window feedback at the end of this session:
Wow wee - what a session
Thanks for another great webinar
Really enjoy your style
Wow wee - what a session...
Martyn Bull concludes his piece on engaging today's workforce.
TJ and Unlimited Potential have joined forces to bring you the definitive coaching model library. Steve Thomson gives us an introduction to the initiative and a couple of simple models...
Dr Leigh Neal has offered some insights into beating the January Blues.
Kate Pasterfield of Sponge UK urges L&D not to get stuck in the present.
Vincent Belliveau, Senior Vice President & General Manager EMEA at Cornerstone OnDemand, explores the benefits of internal recruitment
L&D experts from LinkedIn, Coca-Cola and Capital One International are set to share their expertise at the renowned World of Learning Conference.