The TJ Podcast: March 2021
Jon, Jo and Kate discuss the career of a TJ legend, plus a few recent news stories of partnerships and 9-Grids.
Plus - AstraZeneca's Brian Murphy tells us about the company's Learning Trial, and how increased media scrutiny doesn't really affect his work.
- International Women’s Day: Forging a gender-equal world
- The crisis leadership imperative pt1
- Ideas that will shake you: Am I just a postage stamp on the screen?
- The Fosway digital learning 9-Grid
- UK tech investment is failing due to poor training
- LPI and Blue Eskimo join forces to connect L&D talent with jobs
- That book Jo mentions
As Pride month approaches Alasdair James Scott provides three key ways to support LGBTQ+ colleagues in the workplace.
When it comes to unconscious bias businesses need coaching, not training, says Chris Parke.
It's that rare beast - a Friday news round-up. Savour it, and read on...
Vincent Belliveau, Senior Vice President & General Manager EMEA at Cornerstone OnDemand, explores the benefits of internal recruitment
Leading leadership and management training firm, Leading Results, has launched a new curriculum designed to help businesses to develop leaders within their own organisations.
Research from Accenture reveals that LGBT+ employees in the UK encounter unique challenges and privately held fears in the workplace that often go unseen but have a huge impact on their day-to-day...