The TJ Podcast: March 2021
Jon, Jo and Kate discuss the career of a TJ legend, plus a few recent news stories of partnerships and 9-Grids.
Plus - AstraZeneca's Brian Murphy tells us about the company's Learning Trial, and how increased media scrutiny doesn't really affect his work.
- International Women’s Day: Forging a gender-equal world
- The crisis leadership imperative pt1
- Ideas that will shake you: Am I just a postage stamp on the screen?
- The Fosway digital learning 9-Grid
- UK tech investment is failing due to poor training
- LPI and Blue Eskimo join forces to connect L&D talent with jobs
- That book Jo mentions
David B Horne investigates cognitive bias and its effect on women’s access to education and career opportunities
Kerry Jary is the learning and development campaigns manager at the Co-op, here she talks to Conor Gilligan about this newly created...
Natalia Ramsden looks at neuroscience research and provides her view of the best science that supports improved brain function and learning
Vincent Belliveau, Senior Vice President & General Manager EMEA at Cornerstone OnDemand, explores the benefits of internal recruitment
We need to do a better job of preparing young people for the world of work, so they can make informed choices and build fulfilling careers.
Anthony Santa Maria on how personalised learning builds future-ready workforces