Special offer to TJ readers: 25% off Type Pro personality assessment training
Type Pro, an online training company that qualifies HR and L&D professionals to use personality assessment tools, is offering discounted places on its October course.
Have you always wanted to really know your INFPs from your ESTJs? Have you always wanted to be an expert who can use Personality Type in your coaching or leadership development? Do you want to know how to build better teams or create better salespeople?
Maybe you never found the time, or were put off by the high cost of training?
Now Type Pro is making high-quality Type training available as a distance-learning programme, and is offering discounted places to TJ readers.
Why use Type Pro?
- Learn in small live group webinars
- Get 1:1 time with your own tutor, who has at least 15 years’ Type experience
- Qualify in three Type instruments at the same time
- No need to travel
- Fit your learning around your other commitments
- Award-winning interactive distance learning
- Type Pro has trained over 200 people in six continents
Hear what some of Type Pro’s past delegates have said:
Barb Miller, HR Capability Manager at Procter and Gamble: “The Type Pro Virtual Certification is a breakthrough in the industry, utilizing a blended learning approach which maximises learning transfer and global reach. With this approach we are able to increase the capability within our company seamlessly, without travel and schedule restrictions.”
Alyce Perrott, EMEA Talent Acquisition Advisor: “The tutors are very responsive and regularly check in to see how you’re progressing. The videos and animations are extremely well done and walk you through the fundamentals in a methodical, concise manner. Even for a complete beginner, like myself, they are clear and easy to follow.”
Type Pro’s qualification training
Type Pro’s qualification training blends distance and interactive learning, and is delivered online by experts with at least 15 years’ experience of Personality Type, including personality assessment tools like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®).
With its unique online delivery, the training programme can fit around busy work schedules and completed at delegates’ own pace. There is no need to take time out of the office for a weeklong course or incur travel and hotel expenses, because the training modules can all be accessed from work or home.
Thanks to its online delivery, delegates can collaborate and network with others from across the globe.
Other benefits of Type Pro’s qualification training:
- Type Pro training is not restricted to one personality questionnaire. Not only are delegates qualified to use a number of Type instruments; they gain a greater understanding of the differences between personality assessment tools and how they can complement each other.
- Tutors go into greater depth, explaining some of the lesser-known aspects of Personality Type. Even if HR professionals are already qualified to use tools such as the MBTI® or Insights®, Type Pro training provides a deeper understanding of Personality Type, which can lead to new ways of applying Type theory.
- The training is cost-effective and great value for money. Type Pro’s support doesn’t end when the course is over. Delegates are invited to join an exclusive network of qualified experts and will retain access to the e-learning for a further six months.
- The programme is clear and easy to follow.
- The course can be customised and there is a dedicated course for educational professionals.
Special offer to TJ readers
Type Pro is offering Training Journal readers a discount on its open course starting on Monday 19th October 2020. Places on the programme, which would usually cost £1,750 + VAT, are reduced to £1,312.50 + VAT.
To take advantage of this offer, please visit https://www.type-pro.com/personality-type-training/training-journal-offer/ and submit the booking enquiry form. Alternatively, email email@example.com. Places are limited and the offer will close at midnight on Friday 9th October 2020.
“I would recommend this course to anyone who is sceptical about the use of Type tools in organisations. It provides a thorough grounding in the original nuances of Type theory and an understanding of how Type can be used in different contexts.” Tameron Chappell, Occupational Psychologist, Athinka
About Type Pro
Based in the UK, Type Pro is an online training company with a global network of Personality Type experts delivering world-class personality assessment training across all time zones. Co-Founders Gareth English and Dr Angelina Bennet worked at OPP where they were qualifying trainers for the MBTI® among other psychometric tools.
Angelina is one of a select number of practitioners in the world qualified to use the MBTI® Step III. She was the President of the British Association for Psychological Type (BAPT) from May 2011 to April 2017 and has been a keynote speaker at many global conferences.
Gareth has extensive experience of working with a variety of global organisations and industries, including financial services, motor manufacturing, high-tech start-ups, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, public sector and professional services.
For more information about Type Pro, visit https://www.type-pro.com.