L&D Influencers Europe: Accelerating L&D for organisational impact to unleash a future-ready workforce
Corinium brings the latest in their successful US Chief Learning Officers conference series, and launches L&D Influencers Europe.
Corinium brings the latest in their successful US Chief Learning Officers conference series, and launches L&D Influencers Europe, at Hilton London Olympia in just 6 weeks’ time, providing a meeting place to benchmark learning strategies, processes, people and technology.
With the recent surge in continuous learning and eLearning technologies across the European business community, London is the perfect backdrop for the latest instalment of Corinium’s portfolio of learning events. L&D Influencers Europe will provide the meeting place for over 100 senior L&D leaders from leading European companies and organisations.
L&D Influencers Europe 2019 will explore how continuous learning and workforce development can provide the optimum foundation for more successful organisations. Exploring approaches for delivering real actionable insights, utilising learning techniques through tangible real-life case studies, while embedding the importance of continuous learning, to ultimately revolutionise the way organisations attract, interact with and retain top talent.
The event takes the format of a two-day, cross-industry conference. A must-attend event in the calendar for L&D experts in Europe, L&D Influencers Europe is a unique opportunity for the community to meet and explore niche topics that, paradoxically lie at the foundation of thriving corporations.
Presented in a series of keynotes, panel discussions, and the signature discussion group format, attendees will discuss, engage and learn from real-life case studies presented by over 35 leading experts including;
- Chris Parkinson, Head of Learning, Engagement and Talent, TSB BANK
- Caroline Ford, Head of Learning and Development, THOMAS COOK
- James Barton, Head of Digital Learning, ROYAL MAIL
- Jodie Lowe, Head of Learning and Development, MONEYSUPERMARKET.COM
- Jonathan Fletcher, Global Head of Learning & Development, TECHNICOLOR
- Simon McGoran, Global Director of Learning, EQUIFAX
- Andrew Marrins, Head of L&D, BREWDOG
- Kim Atherton, Chief People Officer, OVO ENERGY
- Frank Clayton, VP Learning and Development, NG BAILEY
- Dina Alvarez, Head of Culture, Learning & People Development, EVERIS UK
- Rebecca Robins, Global Chief Learning and Culture Officer, INTERBRAND
- Chris Lincoln, Head of Learning and Development, BE AT ONE COCKTAIL BARS
- Shawn Storer, L&D Author and Influencer
and many more >> full list of speakers here
James Bowater, Production Director at Corinium shared: “We’re excited to be coming to London this September. Our agenda is impressive; packed with actionable takeaways that will allow our attendees to support their companies’ business objectives and add significant value to the top and bottom line. We’ll provide the perfect environment for engaged learning and discussion and we encourage all top-level L&D specialists to join us”
L&D Influencers Europe 2019 will take place at the Hilton London Olympia, 17-18 September 2019.
You could qualify for a Guest Pass
Visit the website and check if you qualify for one of our limited guest passes >> https://ldi-eu.coriniumintelligence.com/register/vip
Alternatively, enjoy our summer special offer!
Use code 241 to bring a colleague with you at no extra cost >> https://ldi-eu.coriniumintelligence.com/registration/end-user/2for1
Corinium is the world’s largest community designed to inspire and support Data, Analytics and Learning business leaders. Stay up to date with Corinium’s latest twitter posts at twitter.com/coriniumglobal and connect with global practitioners, providers and advisors.