As the TJ Awards 2020 open for entries Debbie Carter brings you the latest news.
The 15th TJ Awards are now open for nominations and will be receiving entries until 12 June and three months will fly by. Planning your entry is crucial to reaching the shortlist and ultimately to winning a much coveted TJ trophy in one of the 14 categories this year.
Now is the time to reflect on the programmes and initiatives you’ve undertaken recently and to ask some key questions to decide on whether it is right for entry this year.
- Has the programme been fully completed at least once?
- What data do we have to show the success of the programme?
- Do we have the support of the organisation, managers and any partners in making the application?
- Do we have the resources; that is the time, commitment from people and funds, to see the process through to completion?
For those of you unfamiliar with the TJ Awards you may want to look at some of our webinar recordings that aim to answer the most pressing questions our applicants tend to ask. These can be accessed here and provide answers to some of the most pressing and common questions put to the TJ Awards’ team.
It is free to enter the TJ Awards and very straightforward. Nominations are made online and can be amended and added to until the closing date on 12 June. Here are some important pointers:
- The same initiative can be entered into a maximum of three categories
- The programme should have been run between January 2019 and June 2020 or be ongoing
- The TJ Awards accept entries from outside the UK but permission must be sought in advance
- The shortlisted candidates are interview in London between 7 and 18 September
- Interviews are compulsory and failure to attend will result in disqualification from the 2020 programme
For any questions or problems email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit trainingjournalawards.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7593 5677 and join the conversation #TJA20
REGISTER YOUR NOMINATION NOW!
Sponsorship of a TJ Award category is a great way to demonstrate commitment to excellence in learning as well as building and strengthening corporate relationships. With 14 categories there is sure to be one that best resonates with your company and your business objectives so do get in touch today email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7593 5500.